Thursday, May 28, 2009

A visit home...

I went home to Indiana for a week because my friends, Andrea & Daniel, got married at my home church. It was also a great excuse to visit family. It was hard being away from Jeremy for a whole week but it was nice to be able to see everyone. Here are some of the pictures from my visit.
Andrea & Daniel's Wedding-May 23, 2009
Would you believe that I used to babysit her and her sisters?




The happy couple!
I got to see Miss Mardi & Mr. Ken! It has been 4 years since I've seen them!
Me with my friend, Libby. She will be working at The Wilds this summer.
Me with Samantha & Krista.
Me with Heidi. She will be getting married in July. I also babysat her and her brother.
Hannah is Daniel's sister. We were in the same society in college and worked together at The Wilds.
Kat and I went to school together but I met her at camp. Her husband, Andrew, grew up with Daniel.
Me and my niece, Hannah, making microwavable Chocolate Mug Cake.

My cousin, Addie, and her little boy, Jordan.
Me, Addie, and our cousin, Katie.
Katie & I with our cousin, Mona.



Our friends, Mac & Beth, sang at the wedding and had a concert at my parents church on Sunday night.
Me with Katrina and her little girl, Kaylee.

No comments: