Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2008 Olympics in Beijing





I don't call myself an athlete by any means. I try to play sports but mostly, I just watch it on television. I always loved watching the Olympics growing up. I have seen so many different events. Every chance I get, I am either following along via tv or internet. My favorites this time around have been beach volleyball, swimming, gymnastics, and basketball. I am excited for track and field to start!!
Jeremy and I have really enjoyed watching Michael Phelps race to complete his Olympic goals! He is truly the greatest Olympian of all time. It will be amazing if he can complete his goal and win the rest of those gold medals!
The highlights for me so far  have been when the US smashed the world record and beat France in the men's 4X100m freestyle relay; the US men's gymnastics winning bronze; and watching the US women's gymnastics team put up quite a fight to get the silver medal. Go USA! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi my name is roufie and i have a blog called Life_in_BDA and i have been going through your blog and i really like it and i was wondering if you would want to come check out my blog.

P.S.
your daughter is cute : )