Friday, October 21, 2011

T is for Two Teeth!

When Jackson started getting some teething symptoms a few weeks ago, I thought, "Boy, this is it!" It was crazy! I ended up doing a little research. It turns out that my husband and I both were early teethers. I also read somewhere that it's quite possible for your baby to have all the symptoms of teething and not actually get his teeth for a few months. That is certainly not what I wanted to hear . . . although, it did explain why Jack was being so "rotten."

Last night, Jeremy came home from work and spent a little time with Jack right away (which he always does after work). Jack reached out and grabbed his daddy's fingers and put them in his mouth (which he always does after work). That is when Jeremy realized that Jack's two bottom teeth were finally breaking through! Needless to say, I am one proud momma! I keep check the poor kids mouth every hour to see if those pearly whites are popping up yet. He probably thinks I'm crazy.

No comments: