Monday, October 31, 2011

Started another blog!

I started another blog to welcome the new chaos is our lives. Don't worry! This is still going to be our family blog but I have started this blog about my life as a wife and mother. I will be posting a lot of things that have helped (or not helped) me. You may see some similar posts (like recipes and things) but that's okay.

I'm so excited about it because I will post any giveaways that I find. I am also going to post product reviews. These will just be things that I (Jack or Jeremy) have personally used that I love. Not necessarily for the company itself--although, if they want, I'd be happy to do so! The blog is mostly to be helpful or an encouragement to wives and mothers but those who aren't (wives or mothers) can certainly read it!!! Just go check it out by clicking on the title above. Welcome to my chaos!

No comments: