Friday, May 7, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

So, this week has been awesome so far. First of all, the weather is getting a little cooler so things won't be all hot and sweaty . . . at least for a little while longer. Second of all, I have been able to hang out with a couple of my friends this week!

Yesterday morning, my friend, JaimeƩ, came over for a while. We have been trying to get together for coffee at least once a week. Sometimes it doesn't always work, but we try. It has been fun actually hanging out with someone.

Then, late this afternoon, my friend, Heather (from college), stopped by! She is in Clearwater for her brothers graduation. It was really nice to get a chance to talk with her. It is always encouraging when I get to see the people that I went to school with. Most of them were there with me in some of the most difficult times in my life.

Tomorrow morning we will going to Clearwater Christian College's graduation ceremony. It will be bittersweet. We are excited for two of the students (Sarah & Ryan) who have been helping us at our church over the last four years. It will be sad because we are not sure that we will see them again this side of heaven. But . . . at least we'll get to see them tomorrow.

I know that the week will end fantastically because my mom is coming tomorrow night! She will be here for Mother's Day and I know that will be fun for her . . . me too . . . as she will be staying a whole week! Hopefully we will be able to go to the beach a few of those days. :o)

Also, Jeremy has just informed me that he is taking next Friday off. We very rarely get to spend time together, so that is a real treat!

I'm so excited, I don't think that I will be able to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad you get to spend some time with Jeremy :) Nate and I get some time together soon too. LOVE IT!

Anyway, love your blog--the flowers and all. It's really cute!