Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today . . .

So things have been crazy busy since the last time I wrote. I just got back from visiting family in Indiana. My dad turned 60 so we had a surprise party for him. It was such a busy week but I had a lot of fun visiting with friends and family. If I didn't have so much to do back home, I might have stayed a lot longer. The more I go back, the harder it gets to leave. Sometimes I wish that everyone would just be in one place. Anyway, I am feeling really mopey today and I think that I caught something while on the plane because I have a sore throat and no energy today.

I have some exciting news to share! My brother, Andy, and sister-in-law, Elizabeth, are going to have a baby!!! We're so excited and thankful that God has worked everything out for them. Be prepared for pictures around November or December. :o)

I just wanted to let you all know what has been going on lately. Stay tuned . . .

No comments: