Friday, February 19, 2010

A new beginning . . .

Okay, I'm still here . . . please forgive me if I have been a little preoccupied. You see, I started my own business!!! I am now a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to iron out all of the details. I still have a little ways to go before I know all that I'm supposed to. But it's been really fun so far.

I really like this company. Mary Kay Ash founded it on the principle God first, family second, and career third. I have never been a part of a company like this. They focus on the importance of God and family. Not to mention, it's nice to be able to work the hours that I want so that I can be available to take care of my home and my husband.

With that being said, if any of you need anything, you can visit my website. I am so excited about this new opportunity and I couldn't wait to share it with you! Please pray that things will run smoothly as I step out into entrepreneurship. I will try to keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments: