Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is in the air!

I am sitting at home with the windows open and I smell the sweet savor of Spring! It's days like these that remind me of God's glorious creation and I am so happy that I am alive to enjoy it! Even though Spring hasn't officially came according to the calendar, it is definitely showing in Clearwater, FL. Some of the trees still don't have their leaves yet but you can still tell that the warmer weather is upon us. It started sometime a couple of weeks ago. Jeremy and I were getting ready to go somewhere and I noticed that some of our lilies had bloomed. I always get so excited when I see them for the first time! My only hope is that the rest of my flowers will wake up soon to join them.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait for spring! Flowers are so wonderful aren't they? They look beautiful and smell good too! Reminds me of how creative God is. =)

Shelly said...

Spring usually comes early here in Texas, too. We had it last week but now we just gota reminder of yucky winter again. :(