Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Laughter for Christmas

So, I'm going to try something new. I was sitting here frustrated because I am sick and I wanted to be excited about Christmas...but I'm dreading it this year with all the preparations that I have to do (which is probably the reason I'm not feeling well). So, I decided that between now and Christmas, I am going to share some laughs with you to help lighten the mood. I know that there are other people get frustrated at Christmas. You have to do all the shopping, all the decorating, all the preparation and then there are all those annoying kids screaming for presents everywhere you go. Well, I am here to help! So without further ado...here is some Laughter for Christmas.

How do you know Santa has to be a man? No woman is going to wear the same outfit year after year.

"Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present."  Anonymous

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph."  Shirley Temple

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Regarding the 2nd quote, Jeremy & I are opposite. He's a much better wrapper than me!