Monday, December 8, 2008

Children's Church Christmas Party

Yesterday afternoon we had our first Christmas party of the season! This particular one was for the Children's Church kids and their parents. I am so lucky to have a great Children's Church assistant from Clearwater Christian College, Andrea Bailey. She is great with the kids and you can tell she loves working with them. When Andrea isn't able to be with us, Jeremy is always willing to help out. (He is a huge help to me and that is one of the reasons why I married him!) I hope that you enjoy looking at a few of the pictures that Jeremy and I took during our party

       On your mark, get set...GO!                                          

     It was close for a while, but the Blue team won.

       Here they are playing the last game.

         Time to decorate the cupcakes!

No comments: