Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

October 8, 1954: President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a proclamation calling upon all citizens to observe Thursday, November 11, 1954 as Veterans Day.

Just a quick post to give credit where credit is due. We want to thank all those who have served or are currently serving our country. So many people have fought to get us where we are today. I don't really think that there should be a specific day to remember. I think that it's important to remember every single day that someone fought to give me the freedom that I have today. I guess some people just need that specific reminder. Nevertheless, this is a very special day for many of you out there. I don't think that we can say it enough. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice!

No comments: