Friday, November 13, 2009

Crock-pot Turkey Breast

I thought that I would post some recipes that you might want to try out over the holidays. I will try to post all of them before Thanksgiving so you have them if you want to try them.
________________________________

Last year we did a full Thanksgiving meal for just the two of us. We didn't want a whole turkey because we new it would take a very long time to finish it. We decided to just get a turkey breast. I have a small oven so I knew that I would need the oven for the other dishes that we wanted. I looked online and found this recipe for the crock-pot!

Ingredients:
1 small to medium turkey breast
1 stick of butter
salt

Preparation:
Wash & pat dry turkey breast. Season lightly with salt. Place in crock-pot with 1 stick of butter. Turn on low for 10 to 12 hours. (Great to do overnight!)

Make sure that you still baste the turkey or it will be slightly dry!


No comments: