Monday, September 29, 2008

In memory of Phillip John Martin, Jr.



Yesterday was a hard day for my family. I guess that I didn't have time to really think much about it until today. I have been so busy with things going on at church. I really want to pay tribute to Phil. 

My brother, Phil, was born on October 26, 1976. He lived 29 years on this earth. He was a loved son, an amazing brother, a good husband, a wonderful father, and a great friend. On September 28, 2006, his battle with cancer ended and our great Lord chose to take him home. Though he is away from us, he will never be forgotten. We love you, Phil!

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." Philippians 1:3

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Sarah I am so sorry to hear about Phil. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!